For those who travel by car, in Turin the paid parking spaces (outlined in blue) are divided into 4 macro areas:
- Central LTZ fee = € 2.50 per hour
- Ordinary fee = € 1.50 per hour
- Reduced fee = € 1.30 per hour
- (New sub-area) fee = € 1.00 per hour
Paid parking is in force from Monday to Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m..
Payment for parking can be made:
- at parking machines located on the streets, in cash or Fast-pay ATM cards
- with the purchase of a parking voucher at the authorized retailers displaying the GTT logo
- at GTT Customer Service Centres
- via the “SostApp” smartphone app
For the Caio Mario, Stura, and Venchi Unica interchange parking lots, it is possible to buy the "Park & Ride" daily ticket for €6: €1 for parking and €5 for the use of the means of the entire urban network for the whole day, excluding the metro.
People who have ordinary monthly passes for the urban transport network can purchase a monthly parking ticket for €5. Instead, those who own an annual pass to the urban network have the right to park for free.
For the Fermi parking lot, the "Park & Ride" option is only valid for holders of ordinary annual or monthly urban network passes. For more information on how to use them, contact one of the GTT Customer Service Centres.